The borehole simulation autoclave developed by MeSy® is a unique test rig to cost-effectively test borehole probes and drilling tools at pressure conditions up to 150 MPa and temperatures up to 200 °C. The autoclave has an internal diameter of 165 mm (6-½ in.) and an effective length of 7.8 m, and is located underground in a 10-m-deep, 1.5-m-diameter borehole.
For more information on the autoclave system, click here.
|Autoklav - Technische Daten|
|Inner diameter||165 mm (6-½")|
|Inner length||7800 mm (307")|
|Max pressure||150 MPa (21750 psi)|
|Max temperature||200 °C (392 °F)|
|Max heating rate||25 °C/h|
- 2013 Vietor, Klee stress_meas_in_geothermal_well_schlattingen
- 2011 Klee, in_situ_stresses_borehole_blanche, SA
- 2005 Rummel, Klee, developm_groundwater_hard_rock
- 2006 Klee the_euro_hot-dry_rock_proj_tectonic
- Hydraulic Fracture Testing for the Xe Pian - Xe Namnoy HPP
- How can reliable, high quality in-situ test data related to a hydro power project exploration phase help to improve the tunnel or cavern design, reduce risks and save costs?