MeSy® is a nationally and internationally known service provider
- In-situ primary stress measurements using the hydraulic fracturing method, mainly with the wireline method developed by MeSy®.
- Rock mechanics and rock physics laboratory tests
- Development and testing of borehole probes in borehole simulation autoclaves
and for all services of the Solexperts Group
- 2013 Vietor, Klee stress_meas_in_geothermal_well_schlattingen
- 2011 Klee, in_situ_stresses_borehole_blanche, SA
- 2005 Rummel, Klee, developm_groundwater_hard_rock
- 2006 Klee the_euro_hot-dry_rock_proj_tectonic
- Hydraulic Fracture Testing for the Xe Pian - Xe Namnoy HPP
- How can reliable, high quality in-situ test data related to a hydro power project exploration phase help to improve the tunnel or cavern design, reduce risks and save costs?