Stand-Pipe Multi-Packer Systems (SPMP)
The Stand-Pipe Multi-Packer System (SPMP) offers both the direct access of conventional piezometers to the observation intervals and the cost advantage of multiple observation intervals in one borehole through multiple packer systems.
Key SPMP features
- Each observation interval is accessible via a separate stand-pipe.
- The system configuration can be changed in in the field due to its modular design
- Accessories such as pressure sensors, samplers and pumps can be retrieved without removal of the packer system
- The system is reusable
- Durability and high sample quality thanks to stainless steel construction
- For boreholes with a diameter of 76 mm (NQ) or more
Product Manager KVZ
Member of the extended executive board
Manager Hydro Systems / Groundwater monitoring and testing systems / Mining / CO2 sequestration / Marketing / Asia, South America
T 0041 44 806 29 54