Analysis of hydraulic tests
HUGO test and evaluation software
Our hydrogeologists are experts both in the performance and in the evaluation of hydraulic tests. The analysis is carried out in multiple steps, already starting during the field work:
- The recorded data are automatically transferred to our evaluation computers. The test phases are continuously analysed and checked for plausibility using the HUGO evaluation software developed by Solexperts.
- After completion of the measurements, the field evaluations are revised in the office and the analysis is refined. The hydraulic tests and their results are documented in a detailed report.
Saphir evaluation software
For the characterisation of transmissive reservoirs, Solexperts uses the software Saphir® of the company Kappa Engineering, especially if additional information concerning aquifer properties is required. Saphir® supports numerous well, reservoir and boundary models.
- Dilatometer, Lastplatten A.Thut 1977
- Hydrologic Investigation using the Pump-Down-Packer System
- Hydrogeological and geotechnical in-situ testing for large caverns, M.Kech and D. Naterop, 2010
- DESTRESS_Peter Meier
- Armand, Piedevache PERMEABILITY MEASUREMENTS IN THE EXCAVATION DAMAGED ZONE
- Self-sealing experiments and gas injection tests in a backfilled microtunnel of the Mont Terri URL
- Interpretation of Core Extrusion Measurements When Tunnelling Through Squeezing Ground
- Innovative TDR applications for nuclear waste disposal sites
- A New Method for Real-Time Monitoring of Grout Spread through Fractured Rocks
- Specialized instrumentation for hydromechanical measurements in deep argillaceous rock
- Instrumentation for a gas path through host rock and along sealing experiment
- The Grimsel Migration Experiment: field injection–withdrawal experiments in fractured rock with sorbing tracers
- Dilatometer tests
- Hydraulic Tests
- HDDP – Heavy-Duty Doppelpacker-System
- HUGO TM – Auswertesoftware
- Pump-Down Packer Systeme (PDPS)