In addition to the testing and monitoring systems, Solexperts offers a wide range of accessories.
It includes the following downhole and surface equipment:
- Tubes, lines, valves, filters, probes, pumps, samplers and centralisers
- Wellheads, cable reels, injection pumps, sensors, flowboards, control units and data logging systems.
We would be pleased to propose an individual solution for your hydrogeological question.
- Dilatometer, Lastplatten A.Thut 1977
- Hydrologic Investigation using the Pump-Down-Packer System
- Hydrogeological and geotechnical in-situ testing for large caverns, M.Kech and D. Naterop, 2010
- DESTRESS_Peter Meier
- Armand, Piedevache PERMEABILITY MEASUREMENTS IN THE EXCAVATION DAMAGED ZONE
- Self-sealing experiments and gas injection tests in a backfilled microtunnel of the Mont Terri URL
- Interpretation of Core Extrusion Measurements When Tunnelling Through Squeezing Ground
- Innovative TDR applications for nuclear waste disposal sites
- A New Method for Real-Time Monitoring of Grout Spread through Fractured Rocks
- Specialized instrumentation for hydromechanical measurements in deep argillaceous rock
- Instrumentation for a gas path through host rock and along sealing experiment
- The Grimsel Migration Experiment: field injection–withdrawal experiments in fractured rock with sorbing tracers
Rock laboratory systems
Hydraulic Borehole Tests
- Dilatometer tests
- Hydraulic Tests
- HDDP – Heavy-Duty Doppelpacker-System
- HUGO TM – Auswertesoftware
- Pump-Down Packer Systeme (PDPS)