Displacements along profiles
Displacement profiles along boreholes or in piles and retaining walls are important for geotechnical assessment and inspection of structures.
- With the sliding micrometer, displacements are measured with high precision axially to the measuring line.
- In addition to axial displacements, the Trivec also measures radial displacements. Thus, displacement vectors can be determined.
- Similar to the sliding micrometer, the sliding deformeter measures axial displacements relative to the measuring line. It has a much larger measuring range and a lower measuring accuracy than the sliding micrometer.
- The FIM is used for automatic, axial displacement measurement in sections of sliding micrometer measuring tubes.
- With the Clino-Chain, displacements are automatically measured radially to the measuring tube direction.